Review Comcast Xfinity now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
Comcast Xfinity Internet and TV Reviews
Description: Comcast announced that it is the nation’s largest provider of gigabit broadband, with the ultra-fast Xfinity Gigabit Internet and Comcast Business Gigabit services now available to nearly all of the company’s 58 million homes and businesses passed in 39 states and the District of Columbia. This deployment represents the fastest roll out of gigabit speeds to the most homes in the country. Comcast has increased speeds 17 times in 17 years and has doubled the capacity of its broadband network every 18-24 months.
- Reliability of Service - 60%60%
- Quality of Service - 60%60%
- Speed - 48.2%48%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 50%50%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 57.2%57%
- Internet Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 57.2%57%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 57.2%57%
- Customer Service - 57%57%
- How Likely Are You to Recommend Xfinity? - 57%57%
- Overall Satisfication - 57%57%
Comcast Xfinity Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|Comcast Xfinity Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on Comcast and Xfinity
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
The Comcast trademarks displayed on this website, such as COMCAST, the COMCAST logo and design, XFINITY, the XFINITY logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Comcast. NBCUniversal, or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.