Review DirectTV now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
DirecTV Television Reviews
Description: DirecTV (stylized as DIRECTV) is an American direct broadcast satellite service provider and is a subsidiary of AT&T. Its satellite service DirecTSV provides television and audio services to subscribers through satellite transmissions. Subscribers have access to hundreds of channels, so its competitors are cable television service and other satellite-based services. DirecTV does not provide true broadband Wireless Internet Access... yet. With AT&T deploying 5G, expect that to change soon.
- Reliability of Service - 74%74%
- Quality of Service - 72%72%
- Picture Quality - No Internet Available - 75%75%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 80%80%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 50%50%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 50%50%
- Customer Service - 64%64%
- How Likely Are You to Recommend AT&T DirecTV? - 78%78%
- Programming - 80%80%
- Overall Satisfaction - 78%78%
AT&T DirecTV Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|AT&T DirectTV Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on AT&T DirecTV
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
The DirecTV or AT&T trademarks displayed on this website, such as DIRECTV, the DIRECTV logo and design, AT&T, AT&T DIRECTV logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of DIRECTV, AT&T or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.