Review Dish Network now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
DISH Television Reviews
Description: Dish Network Corporation is a U.S. television provider that uses Satellite. It owns the direct-broadcast satellite provider Dish, and the IPTV service Sling TV. As of November 2016, the company provided services to 13.7 million television and 580,000 broadband subscribers
- Reliability of Service - 71%71%
- Quality of Service - 72%72%
- Picture Quality - No Internet Available - 73%73%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 78%78%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 67.2%67%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 67.2%67%
- Customer Service - 75%75%
- Programming - 80%80%
- How Likely Are You to Recommend DISH - 81%81%
- Overall Satisfaction - 81%81%
DISH Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|DISH TV Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on DISHTV
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
The DISH or DISH Network trademarks displayed on this website, such as DISH, DISH TV, SLINGTV logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of DISH and or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.