Review Verizon Fios TV and Internet now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
Verizon Fios Internet and Television Reviews
Description: Verizon Fios, also marketed as Fios by Verizon, is a bundled Internet access, telephone, and television service that operates over a fiber-optic communications network with over 5 million customers in nine U.S. states. The name, Fios, is an acronym for Fiber Optic Service
- Reliability of Service - 80%80%
- Quality of Service - 80%80%
- Speed - 71.6%72%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 71.6%72%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 74.6%75%
- Internet Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 74.6%75%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 74.6%75%
- Customer Service - 68%68%
- How Likely Are You to Recommend Verizon Fios? - 68%68%
- Overall Satisfaction - 68%68%
Verizon Fios Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|Verizon Fios Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on Verizon Fios
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
The Verizon and Fios trademarks displayed on this website, such as Verizon, Fios, the Fios logo and design, FIOS, the Verizon logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Verizon, FIOS, or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.