Review Frontier TV and Internet now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
Frontier Internet and Television Reviews
Description: Frontier Communications Corporation is a leading provider of internet, TV, and phone services to business and residential customer with 22,000 employees in 29 states. They serve many rural areas of the United States and use DSL/Fiber Optics instead of cable.
- Reliability of Service - 47%47%
- Quality of Service - 40%40%
- Speed - 7.6%8%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 42%42%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 80%80%
- Internet Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 75%75%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 75%75%
- Customer Service - 56%56%
- How Likely Are You to Recommend Frontier? - 56%56%
- Overall Customer Satisfaction - 56%56%
Frontier Communications Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|Frontier Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on Frontier
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
The Frontier trademarks displayed on this website, such as FRONTIER, the FRONTIER logo and design, Frontier Communications, the Frontier FIOS logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Frontier Communications. Frontier, or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.