Review Optimum by Cablevision Now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
Optimum Television and Internet Reviews
Description: Optimum is the consumer brand for Cablevision and offers cable television, internet and home phone service under the Optimum Online, Optimum TV and Optimum Voice brands. Optimum serves homes and businesses in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and parts of Pennsylvania, as well as Colorado, Montana, Utah and Wyoming (under the Optimum West brand). Optimum is owned by Cablevision.
- Reliability of Service - 70%70%
- Quality of Service - 70%70%
- Speed - 51.3%51%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 75%75%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 75%75%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 50%50%
- Customer Service - 62%62%
- How Likely Are You to Recommend Optimum - 69%69%
- Overall Satisfaction - 70%70%
Optimum Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|Optimum Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on Optimum
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
Optimum, Cablevision trademarks displayed on this website, such as Optimum, Cablevision logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Cablevision, Altice and or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.