Review Spectrum (Charter) now!
Rate them on Network Quality, Speed, Reliability, Price, Outages and more.
Spectrum Internet and TV Reviews
Description: Spectrum (formerly Charter Spectrum) offers cable television, internet and home phone service. Spectrum serves homes and businesses in 25 states. In 2016 Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable.
- Reliability of Service - 40%40%
- Quality of Service - 40%40%
- Speed - 44.2%44%
- Frequency of Outages - Lower Rating means More Outages - 40%40%
- TV Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 59%59%
- Internet Cost per Month - Lower Rating Means More Expensive - 59%59%
- Hidden Charges - Lower Rating means more hidden charges - 59%59%
- Customer Service - 58%58%
- How Likely are you to Recommend Spectrum? - 58%58%
- Overall Satisfaction - 58%58%
Spectrum Outage Resources and Overall User Rating :
|Spectrum Outage Map|
Now it’s Your Turn to Share Your Rating and Review on Spectrum
(If you would like to add detailed comments as well, please scroll down and fill out the more robust Comments form)
The SPECTRUM trademarks displayed on this website, such as SPECTRUM, CHARTER, the CHARTER logo and design, SPECTRUM, the SPECTRUM logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of SPECTRUM, Charter Communications or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or linked to or from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Filing an Informal Complaint with the FCC
Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.